- 1300support.com offers you (the User) Helplines, Helpdesks and other Consumer Services. We help companies that have products or services on the market to achieve the highest achievable customer experience possible, by offering their end-users (you) specialized know-how in the form of helpdesks, helplines and other consumer services.
- We make use of today’s technology such as voice, VOIP, SMS, 3G video, internet and specialised mobile websites or Apps (Android, iOS, Windows or BlackBerry), in order to offer an avenue that suits best the user’s needs.
2. Service Level and included services
- We will endeavour to provide services that exceed the user’s expectations. There may however be occasions due to system failure or other circumstances where our Service Levels may be affected.
- In the event that our Service Levels are affected, we reserve the right to alter the service until such time as we are able to resume normal services and service levels.
- In keeping with our policy of product review, and to provide you with up to date products and services, there may be changes from time to time. We reserve the right to introduce new services and change the products and services available at any time, without prior notice.
We do not monitor, nor take any responsibility whatsoever, for quality, accuracy, promises and the content of the information or messages that are received in the case of peer-to-peer communication, between our client and you, and where our role is solely that of technical platform provider or services provider (such as helpdesks).
4. Privacy Notices
We are committed to the protection of your privacy. All information collected by us from you may be used by us in accordance with these terms and conditions.
You agree and acknowledge we are not liable to you or any other person for any of the following:
- Performance, security, reliability, and your competence in the use of the internet and telecommunication devices, telecommunications companies, and internet service providers in transmitting information.
- You are responsible for password security or pin code in case you have access to a personlized website, and must ensure that this password or pin code is not disclosed to any third party, for whatever reason.
6. Exclusion of Liability and Applicable Law
- You agree and acknowledge that we shall not be liable for any claims of whatsoever kind or nature (including claims for negligence) that might arise directly or indirectly out of any act or omission, use or misuse of any of the services by you or for anything else done or not done by us.
- To the extent this clause fails to fully and completely exclude any claim and/or to the extent any third party might make any claim against us in any way related to your use or misuse of the Services or anything done or not done for you by us then you hereby indemnify us against any and all liabilities, losses, expenses and costs that might be suffered or incurred by us as a direct or indirect consequence of any such claims being made.
- We hereby excludes all and any liabilities, costs, damages, losses or expenses of whatsoever kind or nature which may be claimed by you or any third party against us including claims for negligence in relation to any matter whatsoever arising from this Agreement.
- Applicable Law: The Agreement between you and us will be governed by and construed pursuant to the laws of the commonwealth of Australia.